41 Glen Road
West Lebanon NH 03784
Pearce Jewelers understands jewelry. Our master jewelers have the experience and knowledge to assist you with all your jewelry needs.
Come by to see the difference a goldsmith can make in a store. We have extensive lines of jewelry for your perusal as well as the experience to create your dreams. Fred and Kate Pearce have realized their dream of having a local jeweler, who could make designer custom jeweler but also help you breathe life into your dreams. They have succeeded in their dream and have kept it going for the last forty years.
Our custom jewelers can assist you in creating designer jewelry. We can help you made additions to an existing piece; additionally, we can help you create a piece from a drawing or picture. Creating your own unique jewelry is a stressful endeavor, but our professional jewelers can help ease you through the process.
Our retail jewelers have assembled these easy to follow steps to help you protect your jewelry:
- Avoid scratches, sharp blows, harsh chemicals, extreme temperatures and sunlight
- Take off your for household tasks such as gardening and cleaning
- Store your jewelry separately
- Put your jewelry on after applying makeup/hair spray and washing
- Never swim with your jewelry on. Chlorine can damage gemstones and gold
- Avoid storing your jewelry next to a heat source, window sill or car dashboard
- Never keep your jewelry in direct sunlight
- Do not store pearls in a plastic bag
- Keep beaded necklaces flat in storage to keep the silk from stretching
- When storing jewelry remember:
- Diamonds can scratch anything in your jewelry box
- Gold, silver and platinum are easily scratched
- Store silver in a plastic bag to lessen the tarnish
- Polish sterling silver with a soft cloth or a Sunshine Cloth
- Keep your mounted stones. If loose, you need to have it checkout by a professional jeweler.
Do not delay and come in to see the difference a certified master jeweler can make when shopping at Pearce Jewelers today!